onsdag den 27. juli 2011

Wanda - Lenses and Makeup

Hi guys.

I desided to show you guys how I wanted to do the makeup, because I'm planing on making a bigger makeup than what I'm use to (With the purpes of getting better with makeup since I allways wear the same and it's kinda boring sometimes.. I just now realize how much makeup does to you. XD Slow?! huh yes I think so!)

Anyways, I'm trying to make a very babypink kind of makeup, with a small hint of green (to mach up with my cosmo-baby)
And I came up with this: (I'm not wearing fake eyelases, because I didn't feel like it when I tryed the makeup.. and if you ask me, I don't really need it... XD)

 I'm sorry about the light.. It was dark outside when I took the pictures, so it was imposible to get a good light. I'm wearing the Pink lenses as well... :3
I know that it's hard to see, but the "inner" eyes has a small hint of green.


I don't have a softpink lipstick or anything like that, so I had to come up with something myself, so I mixed a lot of red and gloshy lip makeup and this is the result. I kinda like it. :3

So yeah that was my first "big makeup"/ Wanda Makeup tryout...
If you have anything that you don't like, or have an other idea of how I could do it better, please let me know. :3 

And now for some camehoring.. ;D



4 kommentarer:

  1. It Looks really awesome! You're so good at makeup you should really play around some more! ; 3; Can't wait to see it irl!

    SvarSlet
  2. One fiiiine looking lady ;D

    SvarSlet