onsdag den 15. august 2012

PHOTOSHOOTS COMING UP!

HI GUYS!

Sooo~ I'm in the middel of moving, making a lot of cosplays, convention this weekend and saying goodbye to me dear friends how will be leaving for Japan soon! (God I miss you guys so much already! T__T)
So of cause I got time for two photoshoots! 8D Who doesn't?!

This week is the most active cosplay-week I think that I'll ever get! :D
TWO NEW PHOTOSHOOT WILL BE UP SOON! :D

Hakuouki Shinzugumi Kitan  together with my awesome Sweetypie Hopy as Hesouke and me as Souji! (Seriously, she looks so AWESOME as Hesouke! I'm so lucky to have her as my partner! ;W;)

and a new ElfQuest photoshoot (Yeah I know, I'm spaming you guys) together with most of my fabulous Elfquest groupe! :DD GOD I CAN'T WAIT!!!

But yeah..

Here.. Have a teaser from yesterdays shoot! :D

We're so pretty, we know! :D Picture by AWESOME Silas Staal! :D

1 kommentar: