torsdag den 10. marts 2011

Okashii-con

So back from Okashii-con and everything. :3

I manage to finish my Kai cosplay without pulling an all-nighter. XD;
I think I did him (MØF!!!) very well. :3 I’m proud of it anyways, and I can’t wait to take a photoshoot with my lovely Lea =w=

Anyways, Okashii-con was great and I had so much fun. ;w;
I don’t think I did all the “in-character” very well. XD; I was goofing around and laughing most of the time. XD
The only time I got the chance to pull a FULLY-in-character-thingie was when Shinji provoked me to.. XD and then I got raped by her.. lol XD;

Since I usually don’t take pictures at convention, I’ll steal some of the others pictures. XD; sorry guys >3<


My beloved ♥Hopy♥ came by to say Hi, and I was so glad to see her again! ;W; MISS YOU DARLING!

LOL Danish groupe of doom... with a DSi! XD

Sorry, Hayes. XD I just love this picture. Look how happy he is XD

Aaaw lovely Line ♥ Don't mind the freaks around her! XD

Thanks Hayes and Kiba for helping me look awesome ♥ XD

Chibi Ray and Kai taken by Ali Jehad

Thanks for a lovely con everybody ♥

Another news:
I just uploadet a new costume on the cosplay.con accond: Tima (casual) ^___^/


1 kommentar:

  1. It was so good to see you again ;__; ♥ you and Lea's Beyblade cosplays were so freaking awesome! I wish I had more time to fangirl about you~ and I hope you'll wear it again to a danish con so I can go all *WEEEEEE* xD ♥ and btw btw even though you weren't in character the entire time, you were still as cool as Kai is ♥

    and Your Tima cosplay hurts me everytime ;__; the rope.. I feel the pain so much! >< but you were so cute as her~ and the outfit on Cosplay.com is cute ♥

    SvarSlet