mandag den 5. september 2011

Photoshoot - Natsuki Kuga

Hey there guys...

This week I had my lovely friend Lea over, and we have been on 6 cosplay photoshoots (4 of Lea, 1 of me and 1 together) and 1 Having-fun-photoshoot.

Anyway, I took a lot of pictures of Lea and I can't wait to show you guys how awesome she is infront of a camera..
But let's start with my ego.
I just finnished editing the pictures of my Natsuki Kuga cosplay and I'll just upload a few and link you further to my cosplay.com account..

Enjoy n.n

______________________________________________________________________

Cosplay: Natsuki Kuga
Cosplayer:  Me
Phorographer: Lea
Editing: Me
Location: Frederiksborgs Carsel, Hilleød












SEE MORE PICTURES HERE

6 kommentarer:

  1. 4th picture = to die for. Here's some sugar to put on your ego, you deserve it. >:3

    SvarSlet
  2. You're so cute, hun! I also reaaaalllyy adore no. 4! But also 5! You look so cute! <3

    SvarSlet
  3. Well hello thar pretty one. Please post more ego, it is candy for 'dem eyes <3

    SvarSlet
  4. Awww. Pretty pictures<3 Love the smile you got on picture 6 :3

    SvarSlet